DataLogic dubbed DL is data processing systems with over 15 modules. Our focus is on farm and agricultural management modules and how the systems accepts climate data entries for various regions crop grown (animal kept) in each region population of each region and approximate annual food consumption (living expenses) for each region. DataLogic then runs Monte Carlo Simulation on the processed data and outputs a following:
1. Most appropriate/best fit crop to grow in given area for maximum yield to meet consumption in the region.
2. Best season/time to grow the crop
3. Best fit food distribution across all regions to meet consumption for a given period
4. Best time to either sell farm produce or store for an anticipated hunger season.
5. Off all the simulation, show report of anticipated drought disasters and best course of action. DataLogic disseminates this information to relevant farmers, organizations, government and Global NGOs via a mobile app client, SMS and USSD. DL also Keeps historical data to create a graph of trend of the past to forecast the future of agriculture and food security.
Target Counties: Bungoma, Kajiado, Kakamega, Kericho, Kisumu, Trans Nzoia